About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skin

Its been a min since i've written. Mainly due to not having anything to say. Yet while reading the news yesterday I came across an interesting and highly disturbing story. Woman Dies After Injecting Face With Hot Beef Fat. Now look at that title for a second. She dies after injecting face with hot beef fat. Now his headline is a journalist WET dream. I mean when you see it it IMMEDIATELY makes you think this lady died as a DIRECT RESULT of the injection. Alas, she did not. She died of another medical complication that just happened to arise after the injection. Now its tragic that she's passed on. I'm not making lite of her death. In fact, her death is not even the most troubling part of this whole story. The troubling part is WHY THE FUCK YOU INJECTING YOUR FACE WITH BEEF FAT???

OK, this shit has got to stop. First there was the wigs and phony nails. Fine we accepted that. Then came the silicone breast implants. They look nice on some women done in moderation. IN MODERATION PEOPLE!!!! When your tits are as big as two twelve year olds and they aren't natural THAT SHIT'S NASTY!!. Then there was the butt implants/injections. I'm gonna blame this one on my Beautiful Black Queens. Their asses are so damn plump and juicy looking that folks got jealous and had to have a way of getting what GOD ain't give them naturally... Fine.. Its fucked up, but fine, i'll roll with it.

Now we're on to wrinkle removal. Wrinkle removal.. Want a way to stop wrinkles from forming forever. KILL YA DAMN SELF.. Yea I said it. Go out and just kill yo damn self. What in the hell has made wrinkles so bad? When you get to a certain age you're  gonna have wrinkles. YOU should have them. It means you've lived long long life. Rejoice in it. Accept it. Now if you're 30 and your forehead looks like a Ruffles Potato chip maybe you need to talk to your doctor about stress management. Either that or get laid more.

Grey hair and wrinkles are all a part of getting older. Its natural. Nothing to be ashamed of or scared of. Hell, I personally think women with grey hair look beautiful. And even men with grey hair have a more distinguished look about themselves. They look wiser. I can't wait till I get a head full of grey hair.... OK that's a lie, I'm NEVER gonna have a head full of grey hair, or black for that matter. I've been going bald since I was 21.

Its weird to me that this lady would Inject beef fat into her face in an effort to remove a natural and beautiful part of the aging process. Accept it. Stop spending money on shit to "Hide the signs of aging" and embrace those signs. You've earned them. Besides, if you're out spending money on these products and surgeries you're more than likely already attractive enough. Think about it, anyone you ever thing of as hideously ugly EVER invest in this shit??? (its a joke people)

Keep it up and a huge portion of the population is gonna look like Joan Rivers. She looks like a broken in 90 year old leather coat. All that surgery hasn't helped her one damn bit.
Kids are doing their damnedest to look older and older people are doing the opposite. Be happy with who you are, in your skin. Don't attempt to wear someone or SOMETHING else's. Its not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment