About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My sword and My shield

Christian talk coming up. If this offends you i've given you fair warning. Bounce... For all others.. Read on


Its amazing what Christian folks have been going through these day. All this extra drama and strife and all that other sad ish. It can be depressing for some of you out there. Hell for a lot of you out there. I'd like to let you all know, that some of yall are killing me with all the ho hum, i'm sad, my life this, my life that he/she don't do this and that. Straight killin me. 


Galatians 6:7 reads "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap." Got it!!!  All that drama and hell you got going on in your life, sorry to say this, its your fault. You can't que up the Silk the Shocker music this time. Cause this is all on your door step. So stop whining and just grab your plate and eat it


That garden is full bloom now. 


I'm not saying this to be mean or cruel or even harsh. I am saying it to be honest with you. Stop acting like you don't know "WHY" things always happen to you. "Why does HE let this happen to his folk?  "WHY ME?" "WHY WHY WHY?" Look in the mirror when you ask those questions and you'll see the answer to your problems.


It's truly amazing that during those troubling times, when Satan has his head all up in your business  When you're in the middle of reaping what you've sowed that folks lay down their shield. How can you lay it down just when you need it most. Your Bible, that book that will protect, comfort and enlighten you in even your darkest hours.


That's your SHIELD!!!! 


Now the Sword, that's your mouth. Its funny, folks will swing that Sword in a heartbeat when the Devil is up to no good. They will swing it in a nano second when they want to insult or ridicule someone else. Yet when its time to swing that sword on themselves.. When its time to bring the light into their own mess..


They use a silk scarf.


Use your Sword to expose your own personal demons. Acknowledge them and call them what they really are. They are YOURS!!!! 


Your lies, your deceits the pain you've cause others. Use that Sword to cut through the veil of  BS you constantly surround your self with. Then you'll notice a change in your world.  Stop laying your Sword and Shield down when you're the cause of your problems. It is then that you need to embrace it. 


 I'm not perfect but I speak from experience. You have to reap all the ish you sow. You have to acknowledge and truly accept the fact that your problems are your's and you've created and contributed to them. Once that level of self awareness is reached. Then you're realize how good HE REALLY is. I have faults. And i make mistakes, every day. Yet I refuse to ignore them. And I make strides to be better than I was the day before. 


In order to change your world you've got to change the main thing in it. YOU!!!  Only then will you notice a change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment