About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vanishing acts

Sometimes I wish they weren't there. Not all of them. just certain aspects of them. I wish I could just put them all into a vat of acid and make them all disappear. Those idiotic, no clue having, immature ass dumb fucks who are as useful to society as a bag of dried dog shit. Nothing you say or do has any positive impact on society or or anyone around your. Can't you just vanish?

Every time something stupid occurs I'm sure they are there. And when I say stupid I mean STUPID!!! For example:
Arguing with someone who doesn't have a phone VIA THE PHONE!!!!  I mean really.

Calling someone, from someone else's phone, bitching and moaning about someone else blowing up the phone you used to call them. AND then, repeatedly calling someone else asking them to call the other person and tell them to stop calling the phone.(ITS A CELL PHONE TURN THE BITCH OFF!!!)

Being mad about everything when you don't have or own shit. Technically you should be the happiest person on the face of the fucking earth. YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT. No bills, no taxes, all you gotta do is get up and go.

Always full of big plans. Sounding like the Black Eyed Peas I'm a do this and i'm a do that. less talk, more action.

These are not made up incidents. These are true stories and actual scenarios. The names have not been changed to protect the innocent. Simply because stupidity of this kind should not be masked. Also because I didn't use any names but that's beside the point.

Some days I just wanna close my eyes, click my heels three times and disappear. Other times I just wanna wish on a star and and wish they'd just

Vanish.....

2 comments:

  1. You should have said names, put them all on blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever figure out how to do this, I've got a few people to add to the list.

    ReplyDelete