About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kiss it, Rub it Suck it, Fuck it... Don't cut it.

I've been MIA for a while. I apologize. I've been doing some mental remodeling and had to take some time away from the keyboard to get things sorted out. Now, on to then good shit.

Yesterday the wife and her friend told me about a story of a jilted ex-wife or soon to be ex wife who one upped Lorena Bobbit. Not only did she cut it off. She tossed it in the garbage disposal........Yep.. His Tally Wacker, his third leg, his schlong, johnson and any other name you wanna call it. She just cut it off and tossed it in the garbage disposal. AND SHE WAS PROUD SHE DID IT!!!!

Ladies, ladies ladies. This shit has GOT TO STOP!! Just cause he did you wrong don't mean you gotta attack the jimmy. Cutting a man's dick off is not the way to go. Dicks are meant for caressing, sucking and fucking. Cutting is in no way acceptable I mean really.What does it prove? What satisfaction do you get out of cutting his dick off??

My wife, God bless her soul and her girlfriend (girl give that man what he wants so he'll stop stalking you) are two women who disapprove of this method. And I thank them for it.Simply because if I discovered that they in any way supported this time of genital abuse i'd have to divorce them both. All I know is its time to stop the madness. Fellas, its time we put an end to this shit. There are some women out there who think that this is OK  We all know one. She's the one who thinks that if a man does her wrong she's within her right to exact her revenge in any way she see's fit. Even, taking a knife to a mans best friend. IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

So to combat this trend. I propose the following.
Whenever a woman does a man wrong, cut her tit's off. That's right just lop them floppy boys right off her damn chest. YEA I SAID IT!!! LOP!!!.  Men we need to show some solidarity on this issue. I will support a lot of things but I can't support the cutting off of dicks.  Knives and dicks don't mix.


I know this is a bullshit post but I had to write about something.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel even remotely better, she is facing Life in prison.

    ReplyDelete