About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tee'd Off

I will preface this with a warning. If you're a race other than Black you will probably not care one minuscule iota about this particular edition from me. That's fine. If you find that this touches a cord within you then that's even better. NOW on to the message or the bitter miscalculated rantings from a Black Man with an ax to grind against his own people.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET A CLUE!!! If you didn't know this about be (I hope there are some readers who I don't know personally) I'm black...... SHOCKING isn't it. A Black Man who can actually articulate a thought that's not related to a big ass, a blunt  or malt liquor. A black man who doesn't have 4.5 kids who he has NO interaction with (I LOATH THOSE FUCKERS TO THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL).  I'm a black man with a college degree. I roll with black men with college degrees. I've got two siblings with college degrees. If you're missing the point I'm educated. No I'm not the smartest person I know. Hell I may actually be the dumbest person I know. I'm no scholar nor close to the intellectuals that Cornell West and Henry Louis Gates are. I'm just me.


With that being said the following statement, I stand by 1,000% YOU FUCKERS THAT CONTINUE TO STAND ON THE CORNERS WITH YOUR PANTS HANGING OFF YOUR ASSES IN WHITE OR DINGY WHITE T SHIRTS IRK MY FUCKING NERVES. I can't stand you irresponsible, drug dealing, baby making neglecting, self hating, lazy ass wanna be hard bitches. You all make the Christian in me CRY every time I look out my window. All you do is stand there and lower property values and destroy the meaning of what it is to be black.

As I've stated I'm no scholar, yet to me being black is NOT merely about my skin color.Its about the my history. Its about understanding, recognizing, and realizing that we are a people born of struggle. A people that have come a long way from Africa.  We've endured the middle passage and slavery. Oppression and Jim crow. We WERE the civil rights movement. Our history is littered with the bodies of our forefathers who died so that we could do what, stand on the corner!!! GIVE ME A FRIGGING BREAK!!!!! You fucks are doing your damnedest to set us back.  Us hard working Blacks that get up and go to school or work a 9-5. Us hard working blacks that appreciate the joys of ownership. Us hard working blacks who AIN'T YOU!!!  I wish I had an immediate answer as to how we save you all from the depths of idiocy and ignorance that you are currently doomed to live. Some will say pray and that's fine. Prayer works, prayers changes (HALLELUJAH!!!!! insert song and praise dance here). And I will continue to pary for you all that are already there almost beyond hope. Yet praying isn't always enough. we have to take action to break the cycle

It has to start with the younger generation. It starts at home. Its time that we stop PRODUCING kids. Now I don't mean that we should come up with some magic sterility drug and distribute it to the Black community forever rendering us all sterile. Although for some of you baby factories, that don't ever work and are always getting free shit, and fucking it up for everyone else, learn to swallow or take it on ya chin or cut ya damn dicks off. Or this could become a viable option. By PRODUCING  I mean stop making kids and  not giving them guidance. Imagine the product line at Ford. Each station works together to create a car and then they put them on the lot. THAT WHAT ALL YOU IGNORANT AS IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS ARE DOING. Two of yall lay down, fuck without protection, 9 months later a baby is born followed by years of this child being put out on the lot (corner). You all have produced a life. And with out guidance that child will turn out like an SUV in the hands of a blind man. A TRAGIC ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!!!!.

 This is gonna sound cruel but its true, some folks spend more time on their hair, nails, cars, weed, clothes, jump shot or burgeoning music career than they do with their children.Get up off your decked out, always dressed in some name brand clothes by a designer (sometimes racist) who doesn't care about your black ass and enjoy your kids. There's nothing like helping a child learn, watching that light of understanding as it burns in their eyes when they finally discover that they can do it. Stop spending your time watching some ignorant ass reality TV show EVERY DAMN DAY and spend a few hours reading with them. Go to a park, show them the wonders of a LIBRARY!!

For our Daughters
When we raise our  baby black girls  to be  young black girls who grow into Strong, Beautiful, Intelligent Black Women we show them that those fools on the corners, the ones I started off talking about. really aren't shit. They are really just blemishes on the face of society. We begin to break the cycle. They will understand  that if I do have a child I DON'T want them to either look like or be attracted to that ignorance. They will have instilled in them a sense of decency and understand. An upright and righteous moral code.

For our Sons
Wee need to stop PRODUCING this shit. Stop allowing little boys to be terrors. Teach them to respect women. You think its cute that you  lil man man got an ear ring at 3 years old. Yet when he's 15 and won't do shit you say you got an attitude. He's stealing from your purse and he's got 3 girls pregnant. If you had taken time when he was a toddler and groomed him to be a decent respectable little boy he wouldn't have made you a grandmother at 33. You wouldn't have to lock your purse up when you go into YOUR house. Raise him better than you were raised.


I end this missive with this. Black Men and Black Women need to come together and raise our children again. As a unit. It doesn't necessarily have to be the birth mother or father of the child. Nevertheless the child needs to have a POSITIVE point of reference in their lives of what a man and a women really is.Stop Producing garbage. And start raising Black Kings and Black Queens.

Who am I you ask? I'm no one to you but a made up name in cyberspace. I come from a home where there was a mother and a father (49 years and they still going strong) so my life is not the life of a most of my Black brothers and sisters. I know who my father is, I'm named after him and its a name I carry proudly. I was raised to respect women and most importantly I was raised to respect myself. So if this comes off as high handed and as if I'm talking down to the cats on the street. Well I am, do something that I can respect and maybe you'll understand where this comes from

1 comment:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth, keep up the good work my brother!

    ReplyDelete