About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

RANDOMESS

Its always said that violence never solves anything. I bet the person who got they ass whooped came up with this statement. I mean seriously, if some dude was starting shit with me, being a royal pain in my ass and I just knocked him the FUCK out, my problem has been solved.  I'm not saying it's the proper way to solve an issue. Yet it's solved.

Whatever happened to hoe's knowing their place. Your place is is ANYPLACE I'M NOT UNLESS WE FUCKING!!!!! Then and only then should we co exist in the same place and time. I'm sick of hoes wanting to spend time and holidays and getting pissed when you say no. I'm sorry but I can't take you home to my moms if you let me cum in your eye the first night we met. Just know this off top. 

And since when did we as a country start to reward mediocrity? I mean if you ain't shit, ain't never been about shit, never gonna be shit why the hell should we care about you. If  you release or publish some inferior shit, i'm not one to sugar coat the fact that THE SHIT SUCKED. If it sucked it sucked. thats like saying "oh baby the food was just a little browned on the side" while the damn fire truck is leaving your house. 

And last but not least. HOW IN THE HELL WAS SARAH PALIN EVER ELECTED TO AN OFFICIAL OFFICE. I mean I know you don't even think Alaska is a real state (Sorry Alaskan's) but she was the governor? I mean what, did she promise to let the male voters cum on her glasses for their votes? Or maybe she promised all the "Hockey Mom's" tax breaks on cookie dough and all that other house mommy shit. I mean REALLY!!!! OK i'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Your craspness, rudeness, disgustingness are all things I love about you..Your honesty, down to earth personality, loving and spiritual side make for a beautifully perfect blend with the first three characteristics..It makesyou you...I wouldn't change it for anything..Love ya.

    ReplyDelete