About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Monday, September 26, 2011

For You....

Two years ago, I took a monumental step. More like a leap. A leap of love if you will. I married a woman who, to this day, I have no clue what the hell she was thinking. If you've read anything I've posted you've probably realized I'm off my rocker. Not a tad, slight, little bit. I'm completely off my rocker. It's not an or a persona I put on while blogging. It is who I really am. All of that, she said I do to. BRAVE WOMAN, Even till this day she gets props and kudos from friends for marrying me. Its not that I'm a bad guy. It's just that, well, I'm not all there.

Well today, is my anniversary. I must say that these two years have gone by much faster than I ever anticipated.  GOD has truly blessed me. He gave me an angel here on earth to watch over me. Someone to love and hold me when I'm not at my best. Someone to have my back. Someone who loves me, for me.

For all my faults, and issues. All my failures. She loves me. And I'm by far the luckiest bastard to ever walk the face of the earth. Let it be known that if an ass like me can find love then it's out there for everyone. So on this day I want to tell my wife. The woman of my dreams and nightmares (she can be evil when she wants to). I leave with this.

As day passes into night and night into day.
As summer follows winter and winter follows fall.
I shall always be there for you.
As a confidant, a friend, a protector.
I will always be your rock.
I will always be your husband. 


Thank you for making every day a special day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment