About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Patiently Waiting for Patience

Who ever said patience is a virtue was a bastard. No offense.... well some but don't take it personally bastard. I mean who the hell likes waiting. We spend so much damn time waiting for one thing or another. What the hell is ever gained by having patience that the statement she be patience is like a rectal exam, its gonna hurt. No matter how many times you do it, no matter how much lube you use. The shits gonna hurt. All we can do is grin and bear it and say "please sir, can I have some more." Well you know what, I'm not saying accepting that. On this day the 13th of April in the year of our Lord 2011, I will say FUCK YOU PATIENCE!!!! FUCK YOU!!!.

We have to wait for everything thats good don't we. I just want once, for the universe to conspire together and give me INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Just one day of my every simple wish should be magically granted, I can see it now.

Walking down the street I see a new car thats just my style and then POOF, i'm behind the steering wheel flying down LSD (Lake Shore Drive for you non Chicagoans). Music blasting (POWER by Kanye) on my way to my nice 30th story condo over looking the lake.

How about sitting at home watching the news when some story about Rush Limbaugh comes on. They're talking about some smart and intelligent statement he's made supporting The President and poof ,I'm standing in front of him with a hand the size of an elephants ass smeared in shit. As he stares at me like who the fuck is this big ass Ni--- i smack him dead in the mouth, yelling RESPECT MY CONGLOMERATE  while Busta Rhymes plays in the back ground..

Or even better yet, I walk into the Westside Walmart and its ACTUALLY A FUCKING RESPECTABLE BUSINESS. When you ask for assistance the employees actually speak English. They sound like people who respect themselves and want to help you.

Just one day is all. One day of  instant gratification. For shit to go my way. Until then, when the fates conspire to give me my ultimate wish I wait...fucking patiently.

1 comment:

  1. If we could have instant gratification, I would have a new job by now. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "instant gratification" (well, not counting masturbation) so we will just have to keep patiently waiting for the time and place that we can have our gratification. BTW, I totally agree with you about the Westside Walmart, just ghetto, period!

    ReplyDelete