About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

"I'm not anti-rap. In fact, like Bret Baier, I know the lyrics to 'Rapper's Delight,' too." Sarah Palin quote....


OK I swear i damn near shit myself when I read this. Seriously. I think I got skid marks on my on my undies right now. Feeling all squishy in the butt...


WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!! You know the lyrics to ONE damn rap song. So what?? Terrorist know one fact about America. You telling me that makes them not anti-American. So oh just because you know ONE damn song you're a fan of rap. TRICK PLEASE!!!!! You make my squishy ass itch. ( i really think i shitted myself when I read that).


And I thought Trump saying "I'm not racist, one of my winners is black" was gonna be the dumbest shit I heard this week outside of work. BOY WAS I WRONG. My response "AND So what!!!"Will someone give these dumb asses a clue cause statements like these only prove one thing. The person using it REALLY IS WHAT THEY CLAIM NOT TO BE.


Folks who say any of the following statements are flat out fucking lying and may harbor racist intentions.
"I'm not racist. One of my friends is ....."
"I've seen gay people before.... So i'm not against gays but they shouldn't marry..."
"Its not you, its me..."
"I don't think you're that fat..."
"I've hired (insert races here) before. Look there..."
"My gardener, Jose` does great work for cheap..."




Just because you have ONE person, or know ONE thing about a topic does not make you an expert. Nor does it mean you're not against or anti- whatever. All it means is that at some point in your life you've encountered ONE NOUN ( yall know, a person, a place or a thing) that fits into the category up for discussion. Hell i'm sure there are a ton of Neo-Nazi who've interacted with folks who aren't white. Are you gonna tell me THEY ain't racist. Know what folks like you probably would. Yall would call them Exclusionistic.


You've got one white friend, one black friend, one gay or whatever. Doesn't mean you AREN'T a damn thing. Stop quantifying shit. Saying you have one.. makes you look worse than saying you don't have any. Not having any I can understand. Saying you have one is like saying "I've got a nigger in my back pocket so whenever someone accuses me of being racist I can say LOOK AT MY ONE BLACK FRIEND." 


I would respect them more (not much more) if they basically said I'm not anti-rap or racist or anti-gay or whatever and left it at that. The minute folks quantify shit it loses me. Simply because in MY mind, if they are a friend or if its truly a liking or a love of yours, you CAN'T quantify it. Folks quantify things they own or collect. You can't quantify a love for a particular genre of music. Nor can you quantify your love or appreciation for another race, creed or sexual orientation. To quantify it, is to belittle its importance. Or in certain cases (Trump and Palin) it gives you an out. In their eyes 1 is better than none. I'd rather say none and stand by my answer than take the cowards way out and quantify it and then attempt to explain it.


LIKE YODA SAYS "EITHER YOU DO OR YOUR DON'T. THERE IS NO TRY." Either you're anti-whatever, a racist or whatever. Don't trot out a frigging figure head to justify your own damn stupidity.


Now if yall will excuse me i'm going to wipe my ass and change my drawers. I know the lyrics to Rappers Delight." WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh. Wow.
    So many inappropriate responses to this, I can't choose just one.
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I got to say is AMEN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete