About Me

Chicago, Il, United States
I'm a simple man from the city of wind as we so lovingly call it. For those that don't know i'm talking about CHICAGO. My home, my world, my town. I'm crass, i'm rude, and i'm disgusting. Yet i'm also very spiritual, loving and down to earth. Above all i'm honest.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Open Letter to President Obama

Dear, Mr. President.
        Thank you for all the hard work you do as the commander and Chief of the United States of America.. Thank you for being a positive black role model and thank you for being a father. It must be hard not being able to tell them how you really feel. I'm talking about everyone. From the republicans with their sinpy ass comments about the job you're doing. I mean really where do they come up with some of this shit that they decide they want to focus on. You're not this, you're not that it must have been hard to not tell them."I am a man, damnit and as a my why don't you kiss my ass and shut the fuck up." It has to be hard not to go off like that. So I commend you for that.

I also commend you for the wonderful job that you are actually doing as President of the United States. I know you probably don't hear it a lot but its gotta be a tough thankless job. Long nights, lots of stress. Sort of like being a step father. You spend all your time looking after, protecting and providing for someone else's (child) only to have that ungrateful lil bastard turn around and spit in your face yelling "You ain't my daddy." So once more kudos for doing the job you do with poise and class.

I will probably have my ghetto pass revoked for saying this but I will say it anyway. I did not expect you to wave a magic wand and magically "fix" all the problems plaguing black America as some folks did. We know how our people are. The min someone that looks like one of us is in a position of power the first thing they'll yell is "Yo, you gonna hook me up or what."  Its annoying as shit ain't it? I for one is still working hard to provide for my family. Still pursuing different avenues to personal achievement and how to better myself. I'm not looking for a hand out. I understand that you can't fix everything. And I accept that. You're doing the best you can given the shitty hand you were dealt. So good job.

I understand that you may never read this. And that's fine. I will put it out there into the cosmos for all the "world" or the three faithful readers I have to see. I salute you Mr. President  and thank you for what you are doing.

P.S. You really should let Michelle and her crew roll over to Sarah Palins crib and give her an attitude adjustment. Let them train with Seal Team 6 for a few weeks, and then they can roll in on some stealth shit beat her ass and roll out..

P.S.S You also should have someone buy Donald Trump a better hairpiece. I mean that thing is HORRID. Also can you get me a copy of Tripp Palins' birth certificate. I don't think Sarah Palin is the real momma. I think that tramp of a daughter of hers is the real daughter.

1 comment:

  1. lol, you should send this in a letter to the president!

    ReplyDelete